Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 date has been announced by the Board. The UPTET 2017 will be held on October 15, 2017, in 2 shifts.
The willing candidates can apply online for the UP-TET 2017. The online application submission is starting from August 25. The Last date to apply online for UPTET is September 08.
This is really a golden chance for the Shiksa Mitra in Up government who have been given a chance to Clear the TET in 2 years. This is the first time the UP TET is being organized under the new government of the State. A few days ago, the UP government has directed all of the Shiksha Mitras in UP to get the Teachers Eligibility Test Passed if they want to continue their services.
Here we are providing the Eligibility details and method to apply online for the UPTET 2017.
The UPTET is divided into two parts. The Paper 1 gets conducted for the candidates willing to teacher Primary Classes from 1 to 5 while paper 2 for the Upper Primary Level of class 6 to 8.
UPTET 2017 Application Details
1. Minimum Educational Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes I-V (Primary Level):
Degree with Minimum 50% from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized university/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Freedom Fighters will be given for 05% in Degree & 02 years Diploma (D.Ed) from N.C.T.E/ Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
Degree with 02 years B.T.C., C.T. (Nursery)/ Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) (02 years) from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized university.
Degree with qualify in Special B.T.C. Training from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized university.
Degree with 02 years B.T.C. Urdu Special Training in Uttar Pradesh from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized university.
04 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
2. Minimum Educational Qualification for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Level):
Degree with B.T.C. from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized university & National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)
Degree with 50% form Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized institution/ Degree (B.Ed)/ B.Ed Special Education from Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
Intermediate with 50% & 04 years B.A/ B.S.C.Ed/ B.A.Ed from recognized by N.C.T.E./ U.G.C.
Intermediate with minimum 50% & 04 years Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Degree with minimum 45% from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized institution (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Freedom Fighter candidates will be given for 05%) & B.Ed
|Online Registration Starts||25/08/2017|
|Payment of FEE through e-Challan||26/08/2017|
|Online Registration Last date||08/09/2017|
|Last date to deposit FEE||11/09/2017|
|Last Date Complete Online Application||13/09/2017|
|Online Application Error Removal||15/09/2017 to 19/09/2017|
How to apply for UPTET 2017
- First of all, visit the official website upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- The link is available below
- Click TET 2017
- Then, Click New Registration and fill all the details
- Click Submit and Deposit the Fee through e-Challan
- Take print out of the Application and e-Challan
- Save your login details
http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in (from 25 August)
- DEE Assam Recruitment 2018 UP LP Teachers Online Application Form
- UPTET Result 2017 @ upbesicaeduboard.gov.in UPTET 2017 Result Paper 1, Paper 2
- TN TRB Special Teachers Recruitement 2017 Apply Online for 1325 Vacancies @trb.tn.nic.in
- UPTET Answer Key 2017 Paper 1, Paper 2 Answer Key @ upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Recruitment Online Application Form