Madhya Pradesh High Court released a Notification Advt. No.: 692/Exam/2017 on 02/06/2017 for the recruitment of Assistant (Grade-3) and Stenographers (Grade 2 & 3) in various departments. The Online Applications were invited from the eligible candidates from 05/06/2017 to 23/06/2017. Now applicants are searching for the MPHC Admit Card 2017 to download as soon as possible.
MPHC Admit Card 2017. MP High Court Assistant Exam Admit Card Download at www.mphc.gov.in. MPHC Assistant Grade 3, Stenographer Gr 2, 3 Preliminary exam on July 23.
MP High Court will release admit cards for the examination of Assitant Grade 3 and Stenographers on its official website seven days before commencement of examination. Candidates will be able to download MP High Court Admit Card by providing registration number and date of birth.
MPHC Admit Card 2017 Download:
High Court is going to conduct Preliminary Examination for the recruitment of 674 posts Stenographer (Grade 3 & 2) and 2224 posts of Assistant on 23/07/2017. For the same, candidates require MP High Court Admit Cards 2017 to sit in the examination. Then it is necessary for candidates to bring admit cards to examination center, without admit cards no candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination. A candidate may check the official website and bookmark our website for updated information about MPHC Call Letter 2017.
|Name of Recruiter||Madhya Pradesh High Court(MPHC)|
|Name of Posts||Stenographer, Assistant, and other Various Posts|
|No. of Posts||Stenographer-674|
|Date of Notification||02/06/2017|
|Apply Online(Start date)||05/06/2017|
|Apply Online(Last Date)||23/06/2017|
|Exam Date(Preliminary Exam)||23/07/2017|
Madhya Pradesh High Court Assistant Pre exam Admit Card 2017:
Madhya Pradesh High Court has notified in the official notification that it will not allow no candidates to sit in the exam hall without admit card. Candidates who are going to appear for the recruitment examination are required to bring MPHC Admit Card 2017 to the examination Center.
MPHC Admit Card: – Also, Board has specially notified that who are coming to attend examination has to bring an Original Identity Proof in the exam hall. No photocopy or scanned copy of ID proof is acceptable by the commission candidate have to bring originals. A list is given below for valid Identity Proofs
List of Valid ID Proofs for Examination:
- Adhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence(D/L)
How to Download MPHC Preliminary Exam Admit Card 2017:
- Click on the below-provided link to go to official website of MPHC to view to download MP High Court Admit Card 2017.
- Click on admit card link to download
- Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Now Admit Card is Displayed on your screen
- Download PDF and Print a Clean Hard copy of Madhya Pradesh HC Admit Card 2017.
- MP High Court Assistant Result 2017 MPHC AG3 Merit List/Cutoff
- MPHC Answer Key 2017 MP High Court Assistant Paper Solution Download
- MP High Court Group D Admit Card 2018 MPHC Class 4 Hall Ticket
- MPHC Class 4 Result 2018 MP High Group-IV Merit List
- MPHC Recruitment 2017-18 Group 4 Online Application Form