KPSC KREIS Hall Ticket 2017 | Residential School Teacher Admit Card/ Call Letter/ E-admission Ticket| KREIS Group B, Group C Recruitment Exam
In the month of the June, the KPSC had announced the recruitment in MORARJI DESAI / KITTUR RANI CHANNAMMA / EKALAVYA / HUTATMA Residential School for various posts. There are total 3376 posts of Teaching and nonteaching staff which falls under Group B and C. The last date apply online was July 24.
Now as the Online application process is coming to an end, the KPSC will announce the Karnataka Gurukula (KREIS) recruitment exam date. The KPSC KREIS Exam date will be published in Newspaper and official website as well.
Update: KREIS Recruitment Exam dates have been announced. The exam will be held from 13 to 16 October 2017. Please find the Complete Schedule below.
Update 5 Oct: The Kreis Group B, C Admission Ticket available to download. Please use the link given below to download and take the print.
The KPSC KREIS Hall Ticket 2017/ Admit Card/ Call Letter will be released at least 10 days before the examination. The KPSC Residential School e-Admission ticket can be downloaded from the website kpsc.kar.nic.in. KPSC KREIS Principal, Teacher, FDA Computer Operator, Staff Nurse, Warden exam Admit card and exam date.
Kar Residential School Admit Card/ Exam Schedule
The syllabus for the KREIS Written Examination has already been uploaded by the KPSC. The candidates can prepare themselves for the examination accordingly. The selection of the candidates for the Group B and Group C will be done on the basis of the performance in the written exam and in personal interview/Skill Test as well.
Number of Posts:- 3376
Group B Posts:- Principal – 238 + (71 H.K) = 309 Posts
Group C Posts in Morarji Desai residential Schools
- Kannada Language Teacher – 221 + (32 H.K) = 253 Posts
- English Language Teacher – 196 + (92 H.K) = 288 Posts
- Hindi Language Teacher – 163 + (28 H.K) = 191 Posts
- Maths Teacher – 100 + (65 H.K) = 165 Posts
- Science Teacher – 191 + (80 H.K) = 271 Posts
- Social Science Teacher – 154 + (85 H.K) = 239 Posts
- Physical Education Teacher – 145 + (44 H.K) = 189 Posts
- Computer Teacher – 197 + (29 H.K) = 226 Posts
- First Division Assistant cum Computer Operator – 375 + (90 H.K) = 465 Posts
- Wardens – 407 + (110 H.K) = 517 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 179 + (84 H.K) = 263 Posts
Paper pattern for the Written exam of KREIS Group B, C.
The Examination for each of the posts will comprise 2 Papers. Paper 1 will be the general paper. The paper 1 will be held for the 200 Marks and total 90 minutes will be provided to solve the paper.
This paper will consist questions from General Awareness, Current Affair, Quantitative Aptitude, English, Reasoning and Kannada language.
The paper 2 will be a subject specified paper and it will also be a 200 marks paper. Total 120 minutes will be provided to solve the paper.
Both of the papers will be objective type. There will be a negative evaluation for the written examination and 1/4 marks for each incorrect answer will be deducted.
|1||General Paper||200||90 Minutes|
|2||Specific paper||200||120 Minutes|
KREIS Hall Ticket Downloads
The candidates who have applied for the posts in KREIS will be provided the e-Admission ticket to appear in the examination. The candidates can get their hall ticket by logging in using their registration details and password.
It is likely that the KREIS Hall Ticket/ KREIS Admit Card will be available to download 10 days before the examination. The candidates are advised to keep themselves updated regarding the exam schedule.
One more thing, the KPSC won’t send you the call letters for the examination by post. hence, the candidates are required to download and take print out of the KPSC KREIS Hall ticket properly.
The candidates without the valid online printed Hall Ticket/ Admit Card won’t be allowed to appear in the examination. Also, the candidates will have to bring one photo ID in original to the examination hall.
List of the Valid Photo Ids
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Government/School/College ID
Ration Card and the Adhar Enrollment will not be considered as the valid Photo ID Proof.
How to Download KRIES Admit Card 2017
- First of all, visit the official website
- the direct link is available below
- Click the KREIS e-Admission Ticket
- Enter your Registration Details and password
- Download the Admit Card
Click to Download Admission Ticket Here
- KPSC KREIS Key Answer 2017 KREIS Question Paper Solution & Cut Off Score Discussion
- KPSC KREIS Recruitment 2017 Karnataka Residential School Application Form
- KPSC KREIS Result 2017 KAR KREIS Group B, C Cut Off Score discussion
- KPSC Group C Hall Ticket 2018 Technical & Non-Technical Posts Exam Date
- KPSC Hall Ticket 2018 Karnataka Group A Group B Admit Card Download Exam Date