Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB), Dharamshala conducts HP PAT (Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test) every year. HP PAT offers admission to the first year (3 years) of Diploma courses in the HP state. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in various courses at government and private institutions of Polytechnic colleges/institutes in the state. Applicants are advised to check the detailed notification for details on eligibility criteria and further information.
HP PAT 2018 Application Form
The HP PAT 2018 application form will be made available in online mode only. The candidates will be able to register the application form in the first week of April 2018 to the Second week of May 2018.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must be a resident of Himachal Pradesh and must have a valid resident certificate. Students have to pass the matriculation or its equivalent exam from any recognized board or HP board. Students have to obtain the minimum of 35% marks in aggregate in their qualifying examination.
HP PAT Application Dates
Here we are providing the tentative exam schedule of HP PAT 2018:
|Application form starting date||1st week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit online application form||2nd week of May 2018|
|HP PAT Exam commencement date||3rd week of May 2018|
HP PAT Application Fee Details
The candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 650/-for General category and Rs. 400 for SC/ST/OBC categories candidates. The application fee can be paid through a bank Challan or through online mode. The online application fee can be submitted through debit card, debit card, and internet baking.
How to Apply Online for HP PAT 2018:
Candidates can apply by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB)
- Click on “Online Admission 2018”.
- On the homepage of the website, click on “Polytechnic-PAT”
- Click on ‘New User Registration’ from the online services menu bar.
- Enter the respective details and click on the submit button.
- Now login with your login ID and password and click on the apply online link.
- Fill all the details correctly and submit the application form.
- After reading all the terms and conditions tick on the checkbox and click on ‘Save & Proceed to Next Step’.
- Attach photograph and signature by uploading them in the prescribed format.
- After that, make the payment through online mode or bank Challan.
- Take a print out of the application form for further use.
Official Website: www.hptechboard.com
If you have any doubt regarding HP PAT 2018 Application Form, you can ask your query in the comment box given below.