Haryana Roadways Driver & Conductor recruitment 2017. State Transport Haryana Heavy Vehicle Driver & Conductor Bharti notification. Haryana Roadways Online Application Form. Apply Online for Driver, Conductor Bharti. Haryana Roadways Driver Bharti Application Form here
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) and State Transport, Haryana is inviting online applications for various posts of Drivers and Conductors in various Bus Depots in Haryana Roadways. The eligible candidates can apply through the official website of HSSC @ http://hssc.gov.in from 25/05/2017 to 24/06/2017.
A recruitment notification has been released on the Haryana Staff Selection Commission’s website with Advt. No. 4/2017 on 19/05/2017. Accordingly, applications are invited from desirous candidates for Heavy Vehicle Drivers 2038 posts and Bus Conductors 930 posts in State Transport Haryana. Online Application forms will be available on commission’s website from 25 May 2017.
HSSC Driver Conductor recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
|Haryana Roadways Driver & Conductor Bharti 2017|
|Name of Organization||HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission)|
|Name of Department||State Transport Department|
|Name and Number of Posts||Heavy Vehicle Drivers – 2038|
Conductor – 930
|Online Application Forms Start from||25/05/2017|
|Last Date to submit application form||24/06/2017|
Details of Posts:
|Name of Category||No. of Posts Heavy Vehicle Driver (Cat No 01)||No. of Posts of Conductor (Cat No. 02)|
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed matric examination having a knowledge of Hindi and Sanskrit. For the recruitment of bus drivers, candidates must possess a valid driving License of heavy transport vehicle with three years experience of driving a heavy transport vehicle. Also, the applicant should have passed the driving tests Conducted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Applicant must not be a color blind.
For the post of Conductors, candidates must have passed matriculation or higher education having a knowledge of Hindi and Sanskrit. Applicants must possess a valid conductor license.
Age Limit: For the post of Heavy Vehicle Drivers applicant’s age must be 18-42 years as on 24/06/2017. And for the post of Conductors, age must be 17-42 years as on 24/06/2017.
Pay Scale: For Cat. 01 (Heavy Vehicle License) Pay Scale will be 5200-20200 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2400 and For Cat. 02 (Conductor) Pay Scale will be 5200-20200 with a Garde Pay of Rs. 1900.
How to apply for Haryana Roadways Drivers & Conductors recruitment 2017:
- Visit the commission’s official website @ http://www.hssc.gov.in/
- Find the link for Advt. No. 4/2017
- Then, find the link for apply online
- Fill the required details in application form
- Click on the proceed button
- Take a valid print out of Application Form for future use
- Haryana Roadways Heavy Vehicles Driver Answer key 2017 Question Paper Solution
- GSRTC Bharti 2018 Gujarat Roadways 2930 Driver Conductor Online Application Form
- Haryana Roadways Conductor Result 2017-2018 HSSC Condcutor Cut Off
- Haryana Roadways Conductor Answer Key 2017 Question Paper Solution
- MSRTC Bharti 2017 Drivers Conductors Clerk Assistant Recruitment