DSSSB TGT Admit Card 2017. Delhi Trained Graduate Teacher Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the official website as soon as they are made available by the board @delhi.gov.in.
The candidates who have applied for the Trained Graduate Teacher post in Directorate of Education are now looking for the exam date and DSSSB TGT Admit Card 2017. There are total 3411 + 102(PH) posts in this recruitment. The written exam for the trained graduate teacher will be conducted by the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board across the state at various centers. The exam date for the written examination is not decided by the commission. Candidates have to wait for the release of official notification by the board.
Name of Exam Commission: Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board
Name of Department: Directorate of Education
Name of Vacancy & No of Posts: Trained Graduate Teacher – 3411 + 102(PH)
Date of Examination:————
Release Date of DSSSB TGT Admit Card: ———-
Category: Admit Card
Job Posting: Govt of NCT of Delhi
Web Portal: www.delhi.gov.in
Delhi Trained Graduate Teacher( TGT ) Admit Card 2017
The board is going to declare the date of examination for the Trained Graduate Teacher. The candidates will be able to download the Delhi TGT Admit Card 2017 15 days prior the date of commencement of the examination. The examination will be conducted in phase manner or imply there would be two tiers in the exam namely Tier-I and Tier-II. As we mentioned earlier that candidates have to bring admit card to the exam center.
All candidates are aware of the fact that Delhi TGT Teacher Admit Card 2017 is a necessary document to carry to the exam center. Candidates will not be allowed to sit for the examination without admit card. The candidates who will bring a valid & legit printed hall ticket will get entry to the exam hall. The candidate who fails to produce a valid admit card at the time of examination he/ she will not be eligible to sit for the DSSSB TGT Recruitment Exam 2017.
Additionally, the board has specially mentioned in its official notification that Adhar Card is the only ID proof accepted as a candidate verification proof. So it necessary to bring Adhar card along with the DSSSB Trained Graduate Teacher Admit Card 2017.
Steps to Download the DSSSB Trained Graduate Teacher Admit Card 2017
- Log on to the official website @delhi.gov.in
- Now search for the direct link on the homepage
- Click on the link to Download your Delhi TGT Call Letter 2017
- Now Submit the candidate’s details Like name, reg no etc
- Then download the file in pdf format
- Take a printout of the Delhi TGT Admit Card 2017
- Candidates are advised to keep a hard copy of the admit card for future use
- DSSSB PGT Admit Card 2017 Delhi Post Graduate Teacher Exam Date/ Call Letter
- DSSSB Admit Card 2017 Primary Teacher Exam Call Letter Exam Date
- DSSSB Special Educator Admit Card 2017 Delhi Primary Special Educator Call Letter Download
- DSSSB Patwari Admit Card 2017 Delhi Patwari Exam Date & Call Letter
- DSSSB Admit Card 2017 Delhi SSSB LDC, DASS Exam Date