Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal is inviting applications for engagement of candidates on Apprentice/Training in various trades over various divisions. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 750 vacant seats/slots for various trades. The candidates can submit the application through online mode before the last date i.e. 03/02/2018. The applicants are advised to check the required eligibility details as given below. The detailed notification for BHEL Bhopal Recruitment is given below.
BHEL Bhopal Apprenticeship Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)|
|Name of Positions||Trade Apprentices|
|Online Applications Registration From||04/01/2018|
|Last Date to submit the online application form||03/02/2018|
BHEL Trade Apprentice vacancy Details:-
- Electrician – 155
- Fitter – 217
- Mechanist – 102
- Welder (Gas/Electric) – 108
- Turner – 53
- Computer (COPA/PASAA) – 36
- Draftsman (Mechanic) – 15
- Electronic Mechanic – 13
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 17
- Mechanist Grinder – 10
- Mesan – 5
- Painter – 7
- Carpenter – 4
- Plumber – 8
Educational Qualification: Applicants must possess 10th, ITI, NCVT Certificate from a recognized board/institute.
Age Limit: Applicant’s age must be 14 to 25 years as on 31/03/2018. Age relaxation for reserved category candidates should be applicable as per the rules.
Emoluments: The selected candidates should be given stipend as per the organization’s norms. The training period should be valid for 2 years.
How to apply online for BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment 2018:-
- First of all, visit the official website
- After that, choose the appropriate link of the advertisement.
- Enter all your personal and educational information correctly.
- Upload the Scanned copy of latest passport size color photograph and signature.
- Verify the same and submit the application form.
- Take a valid printout of the application form for further reference.
Official Website: www.bhelbpl.co.in