Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017. AHC Junior Assistant, Steno, Group C & Group D recruitment. Online Application Form
The HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD is inviting online applications for various 4386 posts of Junior Assistants, Stenographer, and Group C & Group D vacancies. The candidates may apply for respective post/posts from 02/08/2017 to 22/08/2017 respectively from the official website. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the detailed notification for eligibility. A direct link to check the detailed notification is given on this page.
Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant, Steno, Group C & Group D Recruitment Details
- Name of the Organization: High Court Judicature at Allahabad
- Name of the Allahabad HC Jobs: Group C & D Posts
- Total No. of posts:4386 Post
- Job Category: Govt. Job
- Official Website: www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Online Applications Registration starts from: 02/08/2017
- Last date to submit online application form: 22/08/2017
A recruitment notification for 4386 vacant posts of Junior Assts., Stenographer, Group C & Group D and other posts is released on the official website. The link for submission of Online Application Form will remain active from 02.08.2017 to 22.08.2017 respectively. The detailed notification for the Allahabad High Court Group C & Group D recruitment is given below.
Division of Allahabad High Court Vacancy 2017 | Group Wise Distribution of Allahabad HC Junior Assistant Jobs
|Group||Name of the AHC Jobs||No. of Post|
|Group C||1. Stenographer Grade III||543 Post|
|2. Junior Assistant||1786 Post|
|3. Paid Apprentices|
|4. Drivers (Grade IV)||37 Post|
|Group D||5. Tube Well Operator (Electrician)||2020 Post|
|6. Process Server|
|7. Orderly/Peon/Office Peon/Farrash|
|8. Chowkidar/Waterman/Sweeper/ Mali/Coolie/Bhisti/Liftman|
|9. Sweeper (Farash)|
|Total Allahabad HC Vacancies||4386 Post|
The aspirants are advised to check the detailed notification for the post code, educational qualification according to the posts and other essentials before registration.
AHC Group C & Group D Eligibility Criteria:
The interested applicants should apply for the Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017 after checking the post wise Qualification details. A brief information about Educational qualification is given below:
- AHC Stenographer Posts: Applicants must possess a Graduation Degree with having Diploma/ Certificate in Stenography from a recognized University or an equivalent institution.
- For Junior Assistant & Paid Apprentice Posts: The applicants must have passed Intermediate with CCC Certificate issued by DOEACC & Having 25 to 30 words per Minutes Typing Speed in Hindi/ English for Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Jobs.
- Driver Posts: Applicants must have passed High School with having Driving license & experience to drive Four Wheeler not less than 03 years.
- For Remaining Vacancies: The applicants must have passed junior high School & Having knowledge of respective Field work for applying online application form for AHC Group D Recruitment 2017.
The applicant’s minimum age for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017 should be 18 years & maximum age must be 40 years as on 01.07.2017. Relaxation in age is applicable only for reserved category candidates as per the Department Norms & regulations.
- For Post Code No. 01: Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- with GP Rs. 2,800/- will be paid to the selected candidates for Allahabad High Court Stenographer Vacancy 2017.
- For Post Code No. 02: Selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- with GP Rs. 2,000/- for HC Allahabad Junior Asst Jobs.
- AHC Post Code No. 03 & 04: Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/- .
- For Post No. 05 to 08: Candidates will get a pay band Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- with grade pay Rs. 1,800/- for AHC Group D Jobs.
- For Post No. 09: Candidates will get a pay band of Rs. 6000/- per month for this vacancies.
- For Post No. 01 & 03: General/OBC Candidates must pay Rs. 750/- & Other category candidates must pay Rs, 500/- for applying Online form.
- For Remaining Posts: Rs. 500/- as application fee should be paid by General/OBC candidates & Rs. 300/- should be paid by SC/ST Category candidates for Allahabad HC Vacancy 2017.
How to apply online for Allahabad High Court Jr. Asstt., Stenographer, Group C & Group D recruitment 2017:
- First of all, candidates log on to the official website www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Now Click on Recruitment Section
- Check the Allahabad High Court Group C & Group D recruitment 2017
- Read all the information from notification properly
- Now click on the link Apply online
- Fill all required details properly
- Upload your recent passport size photo & signature in application form
- Recheck all details before submission
- Now deposit application Fee & Click on submit the online form
- Take a valid print out of application form for future use
- Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Admit Card 2017 AHC Clerical Cadre Exam Admit Card
- AHC Answer Key 2017 (Jr Assistant) Clerical Cadre & Group D exam 12 November
- Allahabad High Court Group C & D Result, Cut Off Score Discussion Thread
- Allahabad High Court Group D Admit Card 2017 Peon, Process Server exam date
- MPHC Answer Key 2017 MP High Court Assistant Paper Solution Download