Ahmednagar District Central Cooperative Bank Limited released a notification for the recruitment of First Class Officer, Second Class Officer, Junior Officer, Clerk 461 posts. Candidates applied for the recruitment from 10 June to 30 June 2017. ADCCB Written Exam 2017 is likely to be held in the month of August 2017.
ADCC Admit Card 2017. ADCCB Exam Hall ticket 2017. Ahmadnagar District Co-Operative Bank recruitment on various posts admit cards will be released by the bank on its official website. Here we are providing latest updates about ADCCB Admit Card 2017. To download ADCC Bank Clerk Junior Officer Hall Ticket 2017 candidate have to log on to the official website.
Exam date: 12, 13 August
Hall Ticket available now
Ahmednagar DCCB Admit Card 2017 Download Date:
ADCC Bank Junior Officer Clerk Admit Card 2017. Applications were accepted from 10th June 2017 to 30th June 2017 through online mode by The Ahmednagar District Central Co-Operative Bank Limited(ADCCB) for various job positions from the eligible candidates. Candidates will be able to download From the official portal www.ahmednagardccbexam.com. The candidates may find the link for ADDC Bank Clerk, Officer Grade I and II Recruitment Notification and Online Application on the official website.
|ADCCB Bank Admit Card 2017 Download|
|Organisation Name||Ahmednagar District Central Co-Operative Bank Limited(ADCCB)|
|Name of Posts||First Class Officer, Second Class Officer, Junior Officer, Clerical|
|No. of Posts||First Class Officer- 07|
Second Class Officer-63
|Job Location||Ahmednagar District, Maharashtra|
|Date of Exam Notification||10/06/2017|
|Online Registration(Last Date)||30/06/2017|
|Date of Commencement of Exam||12 & 13 August 2017|
|Admit Card Availablity||Available Now|
Ahmednagar District Co-Operative Bank Admit Card 2017:
Candidates are informed that there is no entry without ADCCB Clerk Admit Card 2017. No candidate will be allowed to sit in the exam without admit card or valid identity proof. Candidates may carry below-mentioned ids to the examination center. As we know admit card has all details about candidate and exam center printed on it.
List of Valid Identity Proofs:
- Adhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Driving Licence
Note: – Ration card is not a valid document to sit in the examination.
Download Procedure for Ahmednagar DCCB Bank Admit Card 2017:
- Visit official site @www.ahmednagardccbexam.com
- Click on the Ahmednagar DCCB Admit Card 2017.
- Enter Registration ID Name or DOB.
- Click on the Submit button.
- ADCCB Admit Card 2017 will be displayed on your screen.
- Download and Print it to write the exam.
- Keep a copy of admit card for future use.
- ADCC Bank Clerk Result 2017 Ahmednagar Bank Junior Officer Merit List
- ADCC Bank Clerk Answer Key 2017 Junior Officer Cut Off Scores
- (HPBOSE) HPSCB Admit Card 2017 HPSC Jr Clerk Admit Card available
- HPSCB Answer Key 2017 HPBOSE Jr Clerk Answer Key/ Question Paper Solution
- HPSCB Jr Clerk Result 2017 HPBOSE Junior Clerk Merit List/ Cutoff Score