Allahabad High Court Clerk Result 2017. AHC Peon/Orderly Result. Merit List | Cut off Scores Discussion
The HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD has successfully conducted the written examination for Clerk & Peon/Orderly posts on 22 & 23 July 2017. The result for the same will be announced in September 2017 (tentative). Therefore, check your respective AHC Clerk & Peon/Orderly result on the official website of the organization.
Recently, a notification to recruit the candidates for various posts of Clerks and Peon/Orderly in the Allahabad High Court was released on the official web portal. The applications were invited from the eligible candidates through online mode only. The written examination for these posts held at various examination centres on 22 & 23 July 2017 respectively.
Allahabad High Court Clerk (Grade-3) & Peon/Orderly (Grade-4) Result 2017
|Name of the organization||Allahabad High Court, Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of the Examination||AHC Competitive Examination 2017|
|Name of Posts||Clerk (Grade-3)|
|Date of Examination||22 & 23 July 2017|
|AHC Clerk | Peon/Orderly result status||Yet to be announced|
|Job Location||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh|
The Allahabad High Court examination authority has conducted the written examination at 32 examination centres across the state. A massive number of candidates appeared in the written test. The Allahabad High Court Clerk (Class-III) written examination held on 22 July 2017 while the written examination for Peon/Orderly (Class-IV) posts held on 23 July 2017.
Allahabad High Court Clerk | Peon/Orderly Merit List & Cut off Marks
Allahabad HC Clerk Result: – The written examination result for AHC Clerk & Peon/Orderly posts is likely to be announced in September 2017 (tentative). In the next phase, the authority will organize a skill test (Computer Typing Test) for AHC Clerk (Grade-3) posts.
The final selection of the candidates will be done on basis of their performance in the written test and typing test. The authority will release a notification about category wise cut off marks on its website very soon.
As we know, the answer key for the same is available on the official website now. The candidates can get an idea about their estimated marks after checking the answer key. You can discuss your estimated marks through comments. By doing so we can have an idea about the cut off marks. We will publish your comment immediately.
Allahabad High Court Clerk | Peon/Orderly result announcement date
Allahabad HIgh Court Result: -The result for the Allahabad High Court Clerk (Grade-3) and Peon/Orderly (Grade-4) posts written examination result will be announced on the official website in September 2017 (tentative). The exact date for the same is not announced by the recruitment authority.
After that, the typing test for Clerk (Grade-3) posts will be conducted by the authority. On basis of the written examination and typing test, the final result will be announced. The postulates must visit the official website regularly for further updates on AHC Clerk (Grade-3) & Peon.Orderly (Grade-4) recruitment. You can bookmark this page for updates on AHC Clerk & Peon/Orderly result date.
Steps to check Allahabad High Court Clerk & Peon.Orderly Result 2017:
- First of all, visit the official website @ www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Then, click the Recruitment Section
- Find the link for Notice – Allahabad High Court Clerk (Grade-III) & Peon/Orderly (Group-IV) Recruitment-2017”
- Click on the link Allahabad High Court Clerk & Peon/Orderly result
- Enter your Registration Number & Password
- Check the filled information properly & Click Submit Button
- Finally, check your respective result
- Take a valid print out of the same for future use
- Allahabad High Court Peon Answer Key 2017 AHC Peon/Orderly Question Paper Solution
- Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2017 (Class IV) AHC Peon Admit Card
- Allahabad High Court Group C & D Result, Cut Off Score Discussion Thread
- Allahabad High Court Group D Admit Card 2017 Peon, Process Server exam date
- Allahabad High Court Answer Key 2017 AHC Clerk Answer Key, Question Paper